And the winner is…
QIC Westpoint Shopping Centre – i2C Architects
The bathrooms at Westpoint Shopping Centre not only achieve an inviting and modern design but have made inclusivity and user experience a main priority. Both male and female amenities provide ambulant, junior and pram facilities, maximum comfort and convenience is provided for all needs including:
- A parent room designed with natural tones, clad in timber with back-lit canopies for children to play and parents to relax
- Individual feeding ‘ pods’, DDA compliant, and each equipped with play panels, mirror, chair and table for all of the users needs.
- Touch-free fixtures and hand dryers hidden behind the mirror at wash stations , improving safety and hygiene.
- Both male and female bathroom are designed with timber, terrazzo, soft cove lighting and cascading planting for a natural touch.
- There’s a local touch with mosaic murals depicting historical images of the wider community in the area.