Unmissable event for facilities management and workplace professionals
Unmissable event for facilities management and workplace professionals on in Melbourne next week
Tuesday March 29, 2016
Facilities management and workplace professionals are being urged to attend the 2016 Total Facilities event, Australia’s annual meeting place for anyone concerned with efficiency and productivity in the built environment.
With just one week to go until the event, which returns to the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from Wednesday April 6 to Thursday April 7, Total Facilities Event Manager, Andrew Lawson, encouraged anyone looking for an edge in the industry to register now or risk falling behind on the latest facilities management and workplace solutions.
“Total Facilities presents a yearly opportunity to connect with the best in the industry while discovering a host of cutting edge products and solutions to create more efficient, sustainable and productive facilities and workplaces,” Mr Lawson said.
“With 2,000 attendees set to connect with up to 150 leading suppliers in the FM and workplace industries, including the likes of Bosch Security Systems, Kimberly Clark, KONE Elevators and Shred-It, Total Facilities should be considered an unmissable event by any FM or workplace professional.”
Learn from the best at the free Total Facilities education program
The 2016 Total Facilities Seminar Theatre will host a diverse line-up of industry speakers discussing emerging trends, disruptive technologies and practical solutions that will help attendees to run more efficient facilities and healthy workplaces.
The free two-day education program will focus on Disruptive Technologies, Smart Buildings and Cities, Internet of Things and Healthy Workplaces. The line-up includes:
- Bligh Williams, Head of Workplace Strategy at WSPS, will be sharing ideas on agile working, which is now being referred to as the new workplace philosophy.
- Larry Spielvogel, an independent Consulting Engineer from Philadelphia, will discuss why green buildings do not always perform as expected.
- Luke Menzel, CEO of Energy Efficiency Council, will discuss the options for upgrading the energy efficiency of commercial buildings, from a minor tune up to a fully integrated retrofit, and will launch a suite of new resources designed to assist building owners and managers in making energy upgrade decision.
- Preeti Bajaj, Vice President of Strategy and Transformation at Schneider Electric, will discuss smart buildings and how they affect the role of facility managers.
- Jeremy Sampson, Engineering Manager at Crown Melbourne, will share insights on optimising maintenance using big data.
In addition to the Seminar Theatre, representatives from the Faculty of Architecture, Design and Planning at the University of Sydney will be on the show floor to provide course information to individuals interested in professional development and higher education opportunities relating to Architectural Science, including courses in Facilities Management, Building Services and High Performance Buildings.
Catch a glimpse of Australia’s ”˜Workplace of the Future’
For the first time, the exhibition floor will feature dedicated exhibitors showcasing products and solutions that will be fixtures of Australia’s workplaces of the future. With workplaces continually faced with rapid technology innovation and evolving strategies, it is critical FM and workplace management professionals stay abreast of the latest solutions and equipment upgrades.
Exhibitors and products set to enhance your workplace environment being showcased at Total Facilities under the Workplace of the Future banner include:
- DMF’s Efaflex Gmbh, which provides state-of-the-art safe high speed doors that reduce maintenance costs and increase efficiency.
- Elsafe, providers of power and data solutions, will present two products from their new range: Cable Snake, the ultimate in sit to stand umbilical solutions and Elsafe, which charges your devices faster, with far less power wastage through heat generation.
- Sine, which is developing best-practice visitor registration and management software to help better manage attendance of all personnel within workplaces.
- SolarPV, which is laying the foundation for the future of car parks through Power Park. The revolutionary system holds solar panels in a custom canopy to catch the sun light and convert it into electricity to be used by nearby buildings and electric vehicle charge points.
The New Product Showcase will also return to the 2016 event and will provide attendees with an up-close first glimpse of the latest products and solutions from leading brands including Billi, Nestle Professional, Sassi Webb and Tennant Australia.
Don’t miss your chance to register to attend this event for free by visiting www.totalfacilities.com.au before the show starts on Wednesday April 6.
Jessica Brophy, Truth Agency
Phone: 03 9663 9637 or 0431 268 549
Felicity Parker, Diversified Communications
Phone: 03 9261 4628