Seminars to inform for a brighter future for Australia’s built and work environment
Total Facilities seminar program informs for a brighter future for Australia’s built and work environment.
Tuesday February 9, 2016
Total Facilities, Australia’s largest industry exhibition for facilities and workplace professionals, is excited to announce its free education program that will run concurrently over the event’s two days. Held at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre from Wednesday April 6 to Thursday April 7, the Seminar Theatre will host an impressive line-up of industry speakers discussing forefront trends, disruptive technologies and practical solutions that will help participants in their day to day to run more efficient facilities and healthy workplaces.
Rapid and dramatic developments are remaking how we work. The technology we utilize continues to evolve at an immediate pace. This year’s program is tailored to provide skills and ideas to embrace and prepare for facilities and workplaces of the future and will focus on Disruptive Technologies, Smart Buildings and Cities, Internet of Things and Healthy Workplaces.
Notable speakers at this year’s Total Facilities free education program include:
- Bligh Williams, Head of Workplace Strategy, WSPS will be sharing ideas on agile working – activity based working.
- Rodney Timm, Director of Property Beyond will cover the topic of managing facilities in the age of the internet-of-things.
- Jeremy Sampson, Engineering Manager at Crown Melbourne https://www.crownmelbourne.com.au/ will share insights on optimising maintenance using big data.
- Marie-Claire Ross, Chief Corporate Catalyst at Corporate Culture Creator will outline the four necessary steps to creating a mentally healthy workplace.
- Schneider Electric’s VP Strategy and Transformation, Preeti Bajaj will discuss smart buildings and how they affect the role of FM.
- Global Greentag’s, CEO & Program Director David Baggs will inform on meaningful metrics for a sustainable procurement framework.
- Steve Woodrow & Malcolm Foort, Projects Director, Flinders University & Zuuse will present a case study on BIM in Facilities Management.
Andrew Lawson, Total Facilities’ Event Manager, said the event’s seminar program will deliver practical and compelling information on industry disruptors to assist facilities and workplace management professionals operate more effectively and efficiently.
“The seminar sessions will be a platform where you can debate current issues, share insights, build partnerships and create networking opportunities amongst an invaluable community of professionals.”
The exhibition will feature a powerful combination of innovation and education designed to reduce cost and improve performance of the nation’s facilities and workplaces, as well as connecting more than 160 suppliers with 2,500 clients and end-users.
Jessica Brophy, Truth Agency
Phone: 03 9663 4171 or 0431 268 549
Felicity Parker, Diversified Communications
Phone: 03 9261 4628