API Rope Access – NAB
Project – NAB 700 Bourke Street Docklands
Market Sector: Commercial & Retail
Scale: 63,000 sqm
Completion: June 2013
Key design features:
This building is distinguished by large vertical “fissures”, which provide vertical articulation, breaking up the massive scale of the building. A ”˜6 green star rating’, energy efficient facade, high performance solar glazing and a black water treatment plant.
API Rope was engaged as the rope access glazing contractor for all 5 Vertical fissures on the project.
To mange, coordinate and install double glazed units in a complex environment whilst under construction.
Achievements all via rope access methods:
- Successful and safe installation of:
- 45 double glazed triangle panels measuring up to 1.5 meters
- 18 double glazed vision panels measuring up to 4 meters in height.
Rope Access Equipment used (Best use of available technology):
- Lifting rig with cable winch at back of needle arm.
- Woods Power Grip Channel Lifter.
Project delivered and completed under strict time frames and within budget whilst working in a complicated construction environment.
You may also like
Sorry. No data so far.